1. Parents seeking admission for their wards should visit the school or make an enquiry for admission telephonically.
2. The Admission Counsellor shares details with the parents and conducts a school tour, if the parents want to visit the school.
3. The parent should then registers the Name of the candidate for an Interaction after payment of a Registration Fee (Non refundable) of ` 500/-. A Registration kit is handed over to the parent.
(Note – Registration of a student does not guarantee admission. Admission is granted on the basis of the interaction with the student and parents.)
4. The school office will intimate the date and timings for ‘Interaction’ to the parents.
5. On the scheduled Interaction day, both parents along with their ward(s) need to report to the school. The parents must bring along the duly completed Admission Form / Transport Request Form & Medical Certificate. First a meeting with a subject teacher / co-ordinator is done followed by an interaction of the parents with the Admission Committee.
(NOTE - The decision of the Admission Committee will be final and binding on all.)
6. Parents will be intimated if the Applicant(s) is found suitable for admission, and the parents will have to submit the completed admission form along with the admission formalities. The first term fee (which is non – refundable) is also to be deposited, to complete the admission procedure. All necessary and relevant documents must be submitted at the time of completing the admission formalities.
If any of the documents are not available at the time of admission, the same must be submitted at the earliest or when demanded by the school, failing which the admission of the student stands cancelled.